Retweet

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 Days of Christmas

Last month I wrote about some of the things for which I am thankful in an attempt to extend the Thanksgiving holiday to more than just one day or one weekend. Since Thanksgiving Day – in the United States – was on November 25, I wrote about what I am thankful for each day leading up to the 25th. Thus, the 25 Days of Thanksgiving.

This will also work well for Christmas! So for the month of December I’ll be sharing with you 25 thoughts and feelings of the Christmas Season leading up to the Big Day!

I do realize that Christmas actually beings on December 25 and is a 12 Day Season and that the four weeks leading up to it are actually the Season of Advent.

But even 12 days is not long enough for me, so I’ll begin now to enjoy and share the Christmas cheer of the season!

Flickr Tags: ,

No comments: